Webinar Wednesday – NEW TOPIC – Using Social Media to Improve Customer Service
Join us in July for an exciting new social media webinar that can improve your organization’s customer service immediately!
The stakes are high when you interact with (or ignore) customers online. Everything is magnified and visible to thousands through reviews, shares, likes and retweets.
And customers’ expectations are rising. They’re online—searching, reading reviews, looking for answers and expecting you to be there fast when they need help.
Make sure your organization’s “social care” creates loyal, delighted customers. Sign up now for a new one-hour customer service Webinar that’ll help you sidestep the stumbling blocks of learning by trial and error. Join us and become the social media rockstar your customers need.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss during this terrific new social media webinar:
- How to find out what people are saying about you and your business online
- The 3 ways to protect your organization’s online reputation
- Why “social care” can be better than either email or phone
- 4 things to consider before implementing social media customer care
- Which social media platforms are best for your business and your customers
- Top considerations when responding to customers online
- Tools you can use so you don’t need to spend all day on social media (You have work to do!)
- How to best use FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) to cut down on support requests
- 7 social media customer care success stories to learn from
- Why you should have a social media crisis plan and what to include
- How to measure the success of your social media customer care
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?