Webinar Wednesday – NEW TOPIC – Managing Employees’ Resistance to Change
Vibrant organizations constantly change and evolve. But when employees cling to old procedures or outdated technologies, it can slow progress. When change makes them nervous, afraid or resistant, “new ventures” fall flat without ever really getting a fair shot.
While fear of the unknown is normal, you need employees who easily let go of “the old” and bravely embrace “the new.”
You can help them. Be the change manager your organization needs! Sign up now for our newest one-hour management Webinar. Uncover the human elements that cause resistance. Learn how to coach workers through “this will never work” thinking and embrace new challenges. Join us by signing up today.
- Identify likely sources of resistance and address them proactively
- Reduce the perceived threat of change: Get to the root of employees’ fear
- The importance of nurturing workers’ social relationships during any change, small or large
- Why you must understand what employees value about their jobs before you institute change
- The damaging effects of “they’re not going to like this” thinking and how it can derail change
- Why it’s critical that the change makes sense to those who are implementing it
- Evaluate every aspect of change communication to be sure the message is consistent
- Sell the benefits of change to increase buy-in
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?