Webinar Wednesday – NEW TOPIC – Strategies for Managing Interruptions
You have a packed to-do list, but every time you dig in, someone or something interrupts you. Sound familiar? Some everyday distractions are welcome. But when you’re deeply focused, concentrating and sailing toward completion, interruptions can frustrate you and slow you down. You need a proven and foolproof system for managing interruptions.
Scientists who study the effect of disruptions say workers spend as much as 28% of their time recovering from interruptions. And it takes an average of 21 minutes to regain focus when your progress is derailed. And some of those brilliant ideas … they’re simply gone right along with your momentum.
It’s your time. Find out how to control interruptions so you can stay focused on even the most complex tasks. Sign up now for this new one-hour Webinar.
A few of the interruption-busting topics you’ll cover:
- Identify, track and analyze your most common daily interruptions
- Take control of seemingly uncontrollable distractions
- Use assertive communication to manage and minimize the damaging effects of interruptions
- Restrict the channels people can use to disrupt your workday
- The best ways to curb and control technological interruptions
- Acknowledge and overcome your internal interrupters
- Adapt your environment so you’re not visually distracted
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?