Webinar Wednesday – NEW TOPIC – Create a Successful Reverse Mentoring Program
Technology change is accelerating. This quickening pace can leave some of your most trusted, experienced employees behind. On the other hand, many inexperienced young workers are fearlessly tech savvy but lacking in industry knowledge and business acumen. Pair the two and create a collaborative talent share that benefits both types of workers. It’s a highly effective technique called reverse mentoring.
Discover how to tap the fresh perspectives and technological knowledge of your youngest workers and bridge the generational divide … by making them mentors to senior staffers. Understand how to finesse these role reversals without upsetting or insulting anyone. Sign up now for a brilliant 60-minute Webinar that covers this hot new topic. Introduce reverse mentoring in your organization confidently and keep your team’s skills fresh.
A look at a few of the exciting new ideas you’ll cover about reverse mentoring:
- The major benefits of a reverse mentoring program
- How mentoring relationships can promote gender diversity
- How to know if your company’s culture is conducive to reverse mentoring
- The keys to setting up and maintaining a mutually beneficial reverse mentoring relationship
- How to assess your team’s skills and personalities to identify advantageous partnerships
- How to overcome common barriers when the mentor is a junior staffer
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?