Webinar Wednesday – NEW TOPIC – Legalities of Job Postings and Hiring Processes
When you’re trying to fill a job opening, your focus is on finding the best candidate. It’s easy to make small missteps in your job postings and interviews—missteps that can turn off good people … make the job or your organization look less than amazing … or worse, be unintentionally discriminatory.
Recruiting effectively—and legally—is vital to the future of your organization. And it means getting all those little things right.
Create appealing job postings that help you entice and filter applicants. Perfect your interviewing to steer clear of bias and build your organization’s reputation as a great place to work. Our newest, one-hour Webinar Legalities of Job Postings and Hiring Processes covers it all. Sign up! We’ll help you take a step-by-step look at, and strengthen, your hiring.
These discussion points about job postings and hiring processes just may keep you out of court:
- Write a legally sound, thorough job description that clarifies the must-haves, weeds out the poor fits and entices the superstars
- How seemingly innocent words like “energetic” and “experienced” can get you into trouble
- Legal risks when using social media in your hiring process
- Language to include in all job postings to keep you legally covered
- Examine your recruitment process to be sure you’re not inadvertently discriminating
- ADA … OFCCP … EEO … FCRA … the fair hiring laws you must know
- What you can and cannot ask candidates during the hiring process
- The basics of pre-employment testing: What is—and is not—allowed
- What you need to know about background checks
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?