Webinar Wednesday – NEW TOPIC – Managing Millennials and a Younger Workforce
What makes employees in their 20s and 30s tick? Is there something about traditional workplaces that turns them off? What drives them? How is managing Millennials any different than managing other generations? Are they victims of “ageism” or are they their own worst enemies?
If you’re managing Millennials and the generation behind them (Generation Z), understanding their unique strengths and knowing which workplace perks matter most to them can help you get their very best. Tech savvy, easily bored, highly connected—you’ve seen some of these qualities firsthand. But how does that translate into managing them?
Take a closer look at the newest entrants into your workplace. Register now for a management Webinar designed for you and today’s multigenerational organizations. In just one hour, you’ll get pro advice on communicating, motivating, developing and retaining these talented newcomers.
- Adapt your communication to meet younger workers’ needs and preferences
- Find the right balance of variety and structure to keep employees engaged, interested and on track
- How and why to help them find meaning and satisfaction in their work
- How to adjust your levels of feedback and praise for this particular age group
- Company benefits that show employees you care about them
- Ditch the hierarchy and invite younger employees’ input
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?