Webinar Wednesday – GREAT NEW TOPIC – Navigating Gossip and Grapevines in the Workplace
People talk. And while speculation about a new boss, a merger or new products is common and even healthy, gossip can get more personal and more damaging. And sometimes, if the chatter is about you, it can be isolating and hurtful.
What can you do … short of simply ignoring everyone around you and being out of the loop completely?
Join us for a new, one-hour Webinar to find out. Know how to steer clear of damaging workplace gossip. Get tips on what to say to address it … or shut it down completely. Even find out how to use it to your advantage. When office chatter crosses the line, starts inhibiting your productivity or makes you uncomfortable, know what to do.
A few of the discussion points:
- “Did you hear about …?” The perilous trap that gossip sets and its damaging effects if it catches you
- It’s not all bad: The positive side of gossip
- How to gracefully sidestep getting sucked into gossip yourself
- When gossip crosses the line into harassment and what to do
- How to tactfully get the truth out on the table
- Confronting someone who is spreading rumors about you
- Using the grapevine to your advantage
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?