Webinar Wednesday – NEW TOPIC – Problem Solving and Decision Making for Administrative Professionals
It takes practice to stay calm, to find the best solution to a problem … especially when you’re under pressure. And, as an administrative professional, your job frequently puts you in the hot seat: The apologetic speaker who cancels two days before the annual meeting, an explosive client, your boss’s missing presentation—it’s something new every day!
When analyzing obstacles and finding answers is such a big part of your job, isn’t it time you stopped to consider how you could be doing it better? Great decision making is a skill you can learn to perfect in our newest Webinar, Problem Solving and Decision Making for Administrative Professionals. Every problem is unique. But armed with a few formulas, you can tackle obstacles in a more organized, decisive way.
A few of the critical points we’ll cover for any administrative professional:
- Avoid the pitfalls of traditional problem-solving and decision-making approaches
- 6 steps to follow for every problem you solve or decision you make
- How emotions can help—and hinder—your decision making
- Win support for your solution by overcoming objections before they’re made and capitalizing on your personal influence
- Brainstorming, mind mapping, diagramming, decision trees, T-charts and other support tools to help you develop and evaluate options
- Use a problem-solving action plan that lets you know when you have solved the issue
- Evaluate results so you can make better decisions in the future
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?