Webinar Wednesday – NEW TOPIC – New Strategies for Finding and Recruiting Employees
When your organization has a job opening and you can’t find the right candidate, it’s frustrating. It can also disrupt growth … and overload and hurt the morale of existing workers. The current talent drain that many businesses are experiencing makes recruiting employees more difficult than it has been in years.
But high-quality candidates are out there! It’s a matter of finding them and steering them your way. Our latest HR Webinar can help you do just that. From referral programs to social media to the content of your job postings—we’ll show you best practices! Sign up today and join us as we explore this complex and vital topic.
A few of the essential points about recruiting employees that we’ll cover:
- Add video to each step of your recruiting campaigns to stimulate interest
- Mastermind an employee referral program that speeds hiring, saves money and gains dedicated performers
- LinkedIn® … Twitter® … Snapchat® … Facebook® … Instagram® … how to make the most of social media in your candidate search
- Craft job postings that sell the benefits of open positions and your organization
- ADA issues and potential discrimination in job postings and at recruiting events
- Use your corporate Web site, job Web sites and job boards to reach more candidates
- Evaluate candidates face-to-face at national hiring days, job fairs, conferences, colleges and even virtually—with remote recruiting
- Reach out to passive job seekers—“happily employed” top performers—at your competitors and elsewhere
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?