Webinar Wednesday – BRAND NEW – How to Avoid the Worst PowerPoint® Mistakes People Make
Bad PowerPoint® slides are a distraction to your audience. Too much text and they’re reading instead of listening. Animations, fonts, colors and images can also be diversions. Chosen without careful consideration, they can weaken your presentation.
If you want to impress … to improve recall … to positively influence, take a fresh look at the content and design of your PowerPoint® slides. Register now for our newest one-hour Webinar. Skip the trial-and-error frustration and find out how to create presentations that are sharp and relevant—that amplify your message and keep your audience engaged—every time!
A look at the agenda that will eliminate your worst PowerPoint® mistakes:
- Predesign homework that leads to great presentations
- The best replacement for text-driven, difficult-to-read, flat slides
- 4 most common font and text usage mistakes
- Secrets to purposeful and professional animations and transitions
- The psychology of color, visual elements and builds
- How to develop consistent templates that enhance branding
- The impact of white space and other design elements
- Presentation techniques that will make your delivery run flawlessly
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?