Webinar Wednesday – Totally NEW – Turn Around Underperforming Employees
When an underperforming employee repeatedly fails to keep pace, it hurts your business. Subpar work means lost revenue, dissatisfied customers, wasted time or (understandably) annoyed co-workers called upon to cover gaps. You can’t stand by. The health of your team—and its results—depends on your responsive intervention and skilled coaching.
Managers, get some new ideas on how to turn your underperforming workers around. Sign up now for this new, one-hour Webinar. You’ll learn how to spare your organization the cost of replacing employees unnecessarily … cut your stress … and create a turn-around plan that involves workers and encourages their best. Expect more … and get it.
Just a few of the key learning points of turning underperforming employees around:
- Consider hidden management or organizational causes of performance gaps
- Identify what employees need to change without overwhelming or deflating them
- Involve employees in getting to the root of their performance problems
- Investigate and remedy employee-identified barriers to good performance
- Adopt communication strategies to help identify derailment sooner and get employees back on track
- Establish a mentoring program to sharpen skills, improve attitudes and inspire passion
- Create a performance improvement plan that supports employees’ efforts
- Change your mindset so that you genuinely believe performance will improve
- Get employee commitment to turn performance around
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?