Webinar Wednesday – BRAND NEW – Strategies to Tame Incivility and Increase Cooperation
Do you ever wish you could wave a wand and increase cooperation at your work? Rudeness at work is a dangerous thing—and can be expensive. As the boss, you don’t really want to be in the middle of every little etiquette breach … who talked over a colleague in a meeting, who didn’t respond to emails, who took the last cup of coffee, etc. Employees are adults. These slights are harmless and trivial. Or are they?
Experts tell us that steady, low-level unpleasantness at work leads to lower job satisfaction and productivity if left unchecked. Workers retaliate. Incivility escalates. And customers notice rudeness between workers and take their business elsewhere.
Don’t let this happen. Intervene. Create a culture of mutual respect and courtesy. Sign up for this one-hour Webinar for managers, supervisors and HR professionals today!
Just a few of the key learning points to increase cooperation:
- Assess your workplace: Does your company have a culture of incivility?
- Help employees recognize incivility in themselves and others
- Set organization-wide expectations of civility and cooperation
- Help employees identify conscious and unconscious biases that contribute to workplace incivility
- Teach employees to assertively address rude behavior and redirect communication
- Arm staff with conflict-defusing and conflict management techniques
- Facilitate a “thrive rather than survive” mindset where employees are fully engaged and passionate about their work
- Create and embody a vision of a civil, cooperative workplace
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?