Webinar Wednesday – NEW! – Getting Results Without Authority
Leading a big project is challenging—even more so when you’re not the boss. You gather your team, hand out assignments and give timelines. You do your best to rally support and get everyone on board. But then, nothing happens. Enthusiasm fades. Deadlines are ignored. You need results but lack the authority to demand that people do things. What can you do?
There’s more to getting results than a higher spot on the organizational chart. And even if you had formal authority, you can’t force commitment and engagement. Register now for our new one-hour Webinar Getting Results Without Authority. As workplaces become more collaborative, your ability to influence and lead is increasingly important. Learn to inspire … to persuade … to get results.
A glimpse at what you’ll learn at Getting Results Without Authority:
- Assertive communication techniques that help you persuade, influence and get results from others
- The keys to establishing credibility and appearing more confident
- Persuasion techniques proven to gain commitment
- Relationship building strategies that make people feel understood and willing to support your efforts
- Tips for standing out and getting heard—without coming off too strong
- Favors: Asking and paying … how they can lead to results
- How to confidently overcome resistance and conflict
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?