Webinar Wednesday – HURRY! – Simple, Quick and Stress-free Organization Strategies

If you’re like me, the holidays from Halloween through New Year’s tend to throw my organization process way off. Especially in December. It’s nice to know that it doesn’t take much to get me back on track. That’s why this one-hour webinar coming in January, Simple, Quick & Stress-free Organization Strategies, is the perfect fix for getting you (and me!) organized again. You don’t need a day out of the office for it … you just need an hour and an open mind for potential new secrets to keep you better organized. But hurry up and enroll before you miss it!

Your brain and your files are unique. There’s no training that will specifically tell you how to organize your paperwork and electronic files … or pinpoint which app is suited best for you. Simple, Quick & Stress-free Organization Strategies doesn’t do that. It’s sixty minutes sitting at your desk that helps you take stock of your procedures and work space. To consider how to smartly arrange time and things to suit YOU and what you do for a living. It’s packed with ideas and unique examples to help you create better organizational habits. Register now.

A few of the organization topics this training will cover …

• Why your neat, orderly piles don’t mean you’re organized and don’t help you get more work done
  • New ideas on list making to get details out of your head so your brain is free to work on the big stuff
  • How to best use the real estate that is your desk, so you accomplish more by cutting distractions
  • Reviewing prioritizing and interruptions and understanding how tasks relate to your bigger goals
  • Practice daily planning and tracking so you can take control of your time and be more productive
  • Understanding and mastering the ability to say “no’ to ensure success as your job responsibilities expand

Help Me Get Better Organized Without Losing My Mind! 

Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!

All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!

What is STAR12, you ask?

STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!

For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:

• Unlimited Live Seminars
  • Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
  • Online Courses with Testing
  • Guided Learning Paths
  • Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
  • and Much Much More…

Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?

Learn More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *