Webinar Wednesday – NEW EVENT – Persuasive Business Writing
Imagine … a colleague receives an email from you suggesting a complicated procedure change. He or she immediately responds: “What a great idea. Let’s do it.” Or a customer or vendor who’s been stalling gets your follow-up text and suddenly calls to enthusiastically accept the deal.
Knowing how to be convincing in your business writing is a prized talent. Throw away your bullhorn and sign up now for Persuasive Business Writing, a packed one-hour Webinar. Find out how to clearly distill and present complex and controversial information by using the power of words to persuade. Take your business writing to the next level.
A few of the persuasive writing tips you’ll cover:
- Identify when to apply persuasive writing and when to simply inform
- How to write persuasively without coming across as coarse, bullying, aggressive or heavy-handed
- Steps to writing credible and convincing content
- Apply the power of 3 and cement your message
- How to set the tone and get the reader in the right frame of mind—moving him or her along the path to agreement
- How to write a persuasive email
- 10 persuasive writing techniques that convince readers to agree with your point of view
- Understand the 5-step persuasive writing process
- Learn the art (and importance) of writing a persuasive headline or subject line
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?