Webinar Wednesday – NEW – Work-From-Home Policies: How to Avoid Lawsuits and Be Legally Compliant
About a quarter of U.S. workers do some or all their work from home. This flexibility can be a huge perk to employees. And if it makes them happier and more productive, it certainly seems like a win for employers too.
But don’t overlook the communication snags and legal issues surrounding off-site employees: Are they expected to attend in-office meetings? Who’s eligible to work remotely? How will they access secure company files? What if they get hurt while working at home? How will you track overtime?
Employment laws still apply. Understand your legal vulnerabilities. Register now for one of our newest one-hour Webinars, Work-From-Home Policies: How to Avoid Lawsuits and Be Legally Compliant. You’ll learn how to build a clear and complete work-from-home policy.
A glimpse at your Webinar agenda:
- Essential components of every organization’s work-from-home policy
- Employment law requirements under the FLSA, ADA and FMLA
- Prevent discrimination by determining who can (and who can’t) be allowed to work off-site
- How to effectively manage and monitor flexible work schedules
- Effectively establish employee work hours and monitor results
- Privacy and security measures and policies
- Safety concerns and liability issues: What OSHA requires for a safe and compliant virtual work site
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?