How to Remain Cool and Collected in Challenging Conversations
Challenging conversations—a heated meeting, a difficult negotiation or a confrontation with an angry colleague or customer—happen occasionally in almost every work situation. And it’s hard to stay calm and rational when your heart is racing and you can’t believe what you’re hearing. But the consequences of losing control are costly.
Don’t get caught up in the drama. Our insightful Webinar How to Remain Cool and Collected in Challenging Conversations delivers strategies that’ll help you stay in control during these exchanges. And give you tips on how to recover just in case you do lose your composure.
Picture yourself … fearlessly having those tough conversations, saying the right things, staying composed and saving your vital work relationships. It can be done! Sign up now.
A look at what you’ll learn about challenging conversations in just one 60-minute session:
- Approaching difficult conversations with honesty and the proper mindset
- 5 simple strategies for keeping your cool
- Emotional triggers that can cause a blowup
- Coming across as resolute and determined without aggression
- The keys to avoiding a combative mentality, even when others are being confrontational
- Recognizing when you’re about to lose control of your emotions and need to pull back
- What to do when you do lose control—steps to repair the damage
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?