How to Act With Ethics and Integrity in the Workplace
A corporate advertising campaign misleads buyers. A salesperson inflates her product’s capabilities. Competing businesses agree to set rates at an inflated price. There are countless examples of unethical business practices, big and small. If word gets out, they cause bad press. And in some cases, serious legal costs. But the behind-the-scenes consequences could be far worse. Employees don’t want to work for unethical companies. Customers don’t want to buy from them. Being a company run with positive ethics will make you far more successful in the long term than any short-term gains you’ll make otherwise.
Responsibilities to workers, customers, donors and investors don’t always align, causing decision-making dilemmas. Find out more about setting high ethical standards and applying them to the choices you make every day. Register now for How to Act With Ethics and Integrity in the Workplace, a new one-hour Webinar, and get invaluable guidance. Business ethics matter, and you can lead the charge!
A glimpse at your Webinar agenda:
- The big picture: How to see the consequences of individual ethical dilemmas
- Identifying the most common unethical behaviors that occur in organizations
- Individual and organizational factors in decision making
- The difference—and overlap—between legality and ethics
- How to recognize ethical issues in the workplace
- How to handle unethical behavior from those around you
- Establish a personal code of ethics to help guide day-to-day behavior and decision making
- What to do when a co-worker, boss or others within the organization act unethically or without integrity
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?