Webinar Wednesday – NEW – How to Write Effective Job Descriptions in Half the Time!
There’s no federal law that requires employee job descriptions. Yet, when you know how to write them well and keep them up to date, these documents have significant practical and legal payoffs. They smooth the hiring process. They outline clear expectations for employees’ responsibilities and results. And yes, they can help keep your organization out of legal hot water in the case of a discrimination or wrongful termination lawsuit.
Write truly effective job descriptions quickly and easily. Sign up now for our new one-hour Webinar: How to Write Effective Job Descriptions … in Half the Time! Find out what to include, what not to include and how to easily keep descriptions current.
A few training highlights:
- Legal issues surrounding job descriptions—including disclaimers
- How to use the “so that” test to link job responsibilities to performance outcomes
- Establish baselines for every position and every job description you write
- Identify essential functions for the job
- Why it’s important to distinguish the difference between required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Make job descriptions more dynamic, functional and current
- Learn the advantages and disadvantages of including “other duties as assigned” in the job description
- Templates and strategies to make writing job descriptions much easier … and quicker
- BONUS: A reference guide that includes a position analysis, job physical demands analysis and sample job descriptions
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?