Webinar Wednesday – NEW – How to Manage and Reduce Employee Turnover
When your talented employees get those enticing emails: “These top companies are looking for job candidates like you,” you hope they don’t even bother opening them. You hope they aren’t on the lookout for competitors that offer higher salaries. But don’t count on it. Employee turnover has been steadily increasing since 2011. And while you may think your employees love your organization, those emails—and promises of better salaries and new challenges—are tempting …
Can you afford to lose your best workers?
How to Manage and Reduce Employee Turnover is a new Webinar for managers and supervisors who know they have to work to keep top talent. Sign up now and, in one hour, get proactive strategies helping you keep your best employees.
Just a few of the main learning points:
- 3 key elements that lead to higher levels of employee retention
- Recognize and address the workplace problems that lead to employee turnover
- Hiring and onboarding tips that lead to increased employee engagement during that most critical first year
- Identify groups that have an elevated risk of quitting
- Address and meet the different generational work expectations
- 10 day-to-day actions that cut turnover
- Elements of a well-designed employee retention strategy and plan
- Creative ways to engage employees and build loyalty
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?