Webinar Wednesday – Legally Sound Employee Discipline
Employee discipline has the potential to turn bad … fast. Emotions can escalate. Relationships can deteriorate. And worse, even if you’re disciplining for the right reasons, if you handle it wrong—word things incorrectly, document poorly, show inconsistency—you can be sued.
But when an employee’s off track, you can’t just sit back. The consequences of not taking action are equally bad—and morale across your whole team could plummet.
Legally Sound Employee Discipline is a hard-hitting one-hour Webinar that gives you the blueprint you need to discipline employees’ bad behavior fairly and lawfully. Make the discipline process as quick and painless as possible without fear of legal repercussions. Enroll now!
A look at what you’ll learn about employee discipline:
- Employment Law 101: Legal implications when disciplining an employee
- Identifying when not to discipline and go right to termination
- Recognizing the differences between a discipline conference, a coaching meeting and other intervention strategies—and how to use each one appropriately
- Writing a good warning: It’s personal, so make it personal
- A step-by-step checklist for conducting an effective—and legally sound—discipline session
- Specific strategies for handling crying, anger, denial and other employee reactions
- Innovative techniques that work when traditional approaches to discipline don’t get results
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?