Webinar Wednesday – LAST CHANCE – Success Strategies for the Introverted Leader
THIS WEBINAR IS SCHEDULED FOR SEPT 8, BUT THERE’S STILL TIME TO SIGN UP NOW!
If you’re an introvert in a leadership position, the social interactions your job requires can leave you drained and overwhelmed. But what can you do? You became a leader because of your skill set; abandoning your position is not an option. You need help. You need Success Strategies for the Introverted Leader. This one-hour Webinar has all the information you need to reach new levels of success, without changing who you are.
In a workplace filled with extroverts, it can be easy to overlook introverts, even those in leadership positions. So as an introvert, it’s your duty to speak up, make yourself known and get your point of view taken into account. That’s not always a comfortable thing to do, which is exactly why you can’t miss Success Strategies for the Introverted Leader. You’re a good leader; learn how to make others see it too!
A look at what you’ll learn:
- An introvert’s guide to great leadership: Tips and tricks
- Preparation: The key to successful introvert leadership
- Simple ways to become more comfortable embracing your inner extrovert
- Overcoming your discomfort at being the center of attention
- Making your words count—the importance of word choice for maximum impact
- 5 strategies for getting your voice heard, even when dealing with louder colleagues
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?