Webinar Wednesday – Diversity in the Workplace: Creating a Positive Culture of Acceptance and Inclusion
Bosses and HR professionals like you are encouraged to seek diversity when hiring. Certainly, people of varying backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, ages and experiences bring unique perspectives to the workplace—helping to innovate, evaluate and find solutions. It can be magic. It can also be the root of conflict. When this conflict goes unresolved, animosity and distrust can build and actually slow progress.
There’s a lot more to workplace diversity than simply hiring the right mix of people. Enroll now in our all-new one-hour Webinar packed with thought-provoking ideas on today’s hot topic: Diversity. Create a positive culture of acceptance and inclusion. Consider how to tap into the hidden power of employees’ differences and create a work environment where everyone thrives.
A quick look at a few of the things we’ll cover:
- Better understand cultural diversity and how it makes today’s organizations stronger
- Get tips on how to build a workplace where respect is the foundation of your culture
- Understand how your own experiences lead to hidden biases and stereotypes
- Identify common areas of diversity-induced conflict and what to do about it
- The most important communication skills needed to get along and work together
- Take stock of the most important communication skills needed to get along and work together
- What to do if you’ve stuck your foot in your mouth: How do you get back to trusting each other—instead of digging yourself in deeper?
- The right way to explore differences and common ground—making it easier to build trust
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?