Webinar Wednesday – NEW – Persuasive Communication: Building Trust and Influence
Most of us aren’t natural salespeople, and maybe we don’t want to be. But we do all need to be able to sell ourselves and our ideas to someone … at some point. Whether it’s getting buy-in from your boss, convincing colleagues or negotiating with a vendor, being able to move people to your way of thinking in a likable, repeatable, sincere way is key to your success.
Persuasive Communication: Building Trust and Influence is an innovative Webinar that gives you a new way of looking at and refining your persuasiveness. We can’t make you more influential. But in just one hour, we can introduce you to the concepts and techniques that will help you build your powers of persuasion. Don’t let your good ideas and stellar credentials falter. Sign up now and begin building persuasive communication skills you’ll use forever.
Just a few of the key learning points:
- How to identify your personal communication strengths and weaknesses
- Qualities that will help you establish your credibility
- How to adjust your communication style by “reading” the other person
- A step-by-step action plan for organizing your thoughts in an instant
- How master negotiators can find common ground, compromise and consensus even when both sides seem hopelessly deadlocked
- How to make sure body language doesn’t send the wrong message
- One secret that will always sway others to see things your way
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?