Webinar Wednesday – Bulletproof Documentation
As a manager or HR professional, you know the importance of documenting poor employee performance or conduct—and your attempts to correct it. Sometimes coaching doesn’t work and you may be forced to let a worker go. A paper trail helps protect your organization if the employee files a lawsuit. But, what’s the best way to legally document your coaching and disciplinary discussions with employees?
Find out. Sign up for Bulletproof Documentation. In just 60 information-packed minutes, you’ll learn the difference between bad and good documentation, and you’ll learn an easy-to-follow process for creating documentation that will withstand the scrutiny of a judge or jury. Don’t let poor documentation land you on the losing side of a lawsuit. Find out how to create bulletproof documentation that’s guaranteed to shield you and your organization in a court of law! Register now!
A look at some of the topics on your agenda:
- The consequences of poor documentation
- 3 common documentation pitfalls
- What constitutes “good” documentation
- 7 steps to ensure fair, consistent and objective documentation
- The best time for documenting
- How-to’s for accurately conveying employee goals, expectations and policy infringements
- The best phrases to use when documenting and which ones to avoid
- Plus much more!
Get an All-Access Pass to a Year’s Worth of the World’s Best Training For One Low Price!
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with a STAR12 Subscription!
What is STAR12, you ask?
STAR12 is the choice of top business pros who know that once you stop learning, you’ll quickly fall behind. STAR12 is unlimited cutting-edge business training all year long for one low annual fee!
For about the price of two live one-day seminars, you will receive:
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?