Webinar Wednesday – NEW – Managing Multiple Priorities for the Front Desk
A visitor stands in front of you impatiently tapping … as you try to quickly wrap up a call with a chatty customer … before that deliveryman in the hall comes in … just in front of your boss’s 4 o’clock appointment.
And when you work the front desk, it’s not just phone calls and visitors. You’ve got multiple bosses and a laundry list of other tasks. It takes a winning smile, a firm yet friendly manner and an enormous ability to calmly juggle responsibilities and people … to keep things running smoothly. How do you prioritize when everything’s important and everyone’s impatient? How can you stay organized when so much of your day is unpredictable?
If you’re a budding front desk receptionist and want to perfect your ability to gracefully and efficiently handle it all, sign up for Managing Multiple Priorities for the Front Desk. This one-hour Webinar was created specifically for you—showing you proven systems for prioritizing, planning and organizing—and how to use them in your job at the front desk. Sign up now!
The key takeaways of this training for managing multiple priorities:
- Learn speedy prioritizing systems so you know where to focus your energy
- Cut time-wasters and improve planning techniques to significantly boost productivity
- How to organize anything in 3 steps: Analyze, plan and take action!
- 5 time-wise habits that top achievers share
- Make to-do lists work for you—instead of against you
- Find out how to ask for support and resources—in a way that ensures you’ll get it
- Confidently deal with inevitable “emergencies” that force priorities to change
- Build a solid defense against stress and pressure
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?