Webinar Wednesday – NEW – Workplace Conflict Resolution for Managers and Supervisors
Employees don’t always mix well. Varying personalities, work ethics, priorities, egos, communication styles, etc., make workplace conflict in most offices inevitable … normal … and, in some cases, even desirable.
But it could also spell trouble if left unchecked. Disagreements cause tension and distrust. Co-workers suddenly stop sharing information and ideas. Communication sags. Progress slows. Stress builds—sometimes causing good employees to resign in search of a healthier work environment.
Certainly, most managers and supervisors would rather steer clear of workplace drama—let employees work things out on their own. But this hands-off approach can backfire. Instead, learn how to intervene when you need to and use conflict for exploration, discovery and growth. Register now for a new one-hour Webinar: Workplace Conflict Resolution for Managers and Supervisors. Don’t let conflict derail your team’s efforts.
A few highlights from this workplace conflict training:
- The role conflict resolution plays in your effectiveness as a leader
- How to use “constructive conflict” to create opportunities for individual, team and organizational growth
- Ways to effectively manage employee-to-employee conflict
- Recognize and correct the 2 major causes of counterproductive conflict
- Identify conflict beneath the surface and stop it before it flames out of control
- Set expectations that create a culture of respect that assumes positive intent
- Steps to get back on track when the source of the conflict seems to be you
- Resolution strategies for team or group conflict
- Communication strategies to encourage open dialogue and reduce conflict
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?