Webinar Wednesday – Payroll Taxes 101
Do you struggle to keep up with changing tax laws? Are you 100% certain that your organization is paying the right amount of payroll taxes? It’s a tricky business, and one you cannot afford to mess up. Unless, of course, you don’t mind paying staggering IRS penalties.
That’s where Payroll Taxes 101 comes in. This course is designed to give you the foundation you need to understand the complicated world of payroll taxes, ensuring that you’re protecting yourself and your organization from pricey penalties.
If you deal with payroll taxes and you’re not a CPA (and maybe even if you are), you won’t want to miss this eye-opening Webinar. Don’t take a chance and just assume you’re doing it correctly—know for sure.
- Calculating state taxes for employees who work in one state and live in another: Requirements and optional guidelines
- How and when an employee should submit a new W-4
- Changing state exemption statuses and the additional requirements it creates for employers
- Calculating tax withholdings from bonus checks and miscellaneous earnings
- What makes an employee’s W-4 valid or invalid
- Pretax deductions and how they affect withholding
- How to calculate tax withholdings on deceased employees
- Calculating taxes when there are multiple checks in a pay period
- Penalties for miscalculations: What they are and how to avoid them
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?