Perfect Admin Day Gift – Webinar – How to Effectively Support Multiple Bosses
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 is #AdministrativeProfessionalsDay and here’s a chance to give your admin the perfect gift (or admins, ask your boss for) … a terrific Webinar to help assistants maintain organization and control when they have multiple bosses!
You need a system—a way to make sure that you understand each boss’s needs and are able to support individual goals. You have to prioritize multiple projects; effectively communicate your other obligations; and do it all while making sure nobody feels slighted, neglected or left out of the loop. And you need a way to make sure your bosses are communicating when their directions and demands conflict—so you don’t get stuck in the middle!
- Understand the different styles of management—and how each of your bosses fits in
- Understand and clarify overall goals—so you can make the right judgment calls
- Secrets to managing up and taking control of your own schedule
- Scheduling time to meet the needs of multiple bosses
- How to stay professional and diplomatic during uncomfortable conversations
- Dealing with outside projects from unofficial bosses—and effectively keeping everyone in the loop
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?