Webinar Wednesday – Productivity and Time Management for Leaders
505Time management for leaders isn’t about squeezing more out of each day and hour. After all, your to-do list, project trackers and delegating and goal-setting systems are probably a lot like everyone else’s.
Time management for leaders is about changing the way you think … and developing the discipline to make good choices about how you spend your valuable time. It’s about kicking old habits; letting go of comfortable, menial tasks; and developing purposeful direction—making it easier for you to assess and deal with day-to-day interruptions, crises and all the other demands on your time.
Maybe working long hours fills you with pride, but is it truly a sustainable pace? And at what expense to your team … or your personal life? Stop feeling stretched. Register now for Productivity and Time Management for Leaders, a game-changing, one-hour Webinar. It’ll put you back at the helm, where you’re most needed.
Some of the key topics you’ll cover:
- Overcome thinking patterns that keep you from being productive
- Find your time wasters to free up time for what is truly important
- Identify and stay focused on high-dollar priorities
- Communicate your priorities effectively to your team
- Identify what you should be doing and what you should be delegating
- Effectively use to-do lists so you get the right things done
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?