Webinar Wednesday – How to Effectively Handle Customer Complaints
Keeping customers happy is good for business. But, unfortunately, most unhappy customers don’t take the time to complain. They simply walk away forever (and tell 15 of their closest friends and colleagues about your defective product or bad service). Customer complaints should never fall on deaf ears if they give you the chance to respond.
A customer complaint is a golden opportunity to shine
- Specific phrases you can say to calm different types of customers
- Cutting through emotions to get the facts you need to solve the problem
- Ensuring the customer feels “heard” and why it’s essential for resolving the complaint
- Dealing with customers who only want to talk to management
- Tactfully handling a situation when the customer caused the problem
- Actions you must take to regain a customer’s trust and dedication
- 4 phrases that let customers know their satisfaction is your top priority
- Why complaining customers are valuable resources
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?