Webinar Wednesday – How To Manage Priorities and Time
You have high expectations for yourself. You want to do your best at everything. But, as your pile of projects grows into a mountain and your stress level rises right along with it, it becomes clear that something’s got to give and you’ve got to better manage priorities before your calendar explodes. Or does it?
Don’t let your growing workload compromise the quality of your work. Learn to accomplish more of the right things. How to Manage Priorities & Time is our best-selling, one-hour Webinar that helps you manage priorities … take back hours of every day … and make the most of your peak productivity. It teaches you to cut time-wasters, set goals and find a new way to prioritize so you can keep a healthy perspective on what matters most. And, you’ll learn what to do when enough is enough and your schedule simply can’t hold one more thing. Don’t procrastinate another day or make excuses that you’re too busy for a one-hour Webinar. This training event goes live soon so enroll now.
A sample of the time-saving solutions you’ll learn in this one-hour program:
- Consider the 4 time-robbers, and find out which ones are slowing your progress
- Where is your procrastination comfort zone? Learn the 7-step formula to control delays outside that window and reduce your stress
- Use the FAST system to help you prioritize and eliminate that tired to-do list
- Set better boundaries to cut interruptions and add predictability and trust to your work relationships
- Get tips on how to cut wasted time in meetings
- Learn to say “no” assertively and simply … so you can say “yes” to completing other commitments on time
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?