Webinar Wednesday – NEW – How to Comply With OSHA’s Walking/Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Standard
Every day workers fall off poorly positioned ladders. They trip or slip on uneven or slick floors. In fact, falls are the most common cause of serious workplace injuries and account for 15 percent of all workplace fatalities. The stakes are high for workers. In addition to the potential human cost, these accidents cost employers in down time, work comp claims and fines if you aren’t following OSHA’s rules.
Furthermore, in case you missed it, OSHA’s Fall Protection Standard rules have just changed ….
In an effort to better protect workers in general industry workplaces, OSHA recently updated the standards specific to slip, trip and fall hazards. How to Comply With OSHA’s Walking/Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Standard is a new, one-hour Webinar that will quickly bring you up to speed on the latest provisions. We’ll cover common violations, key components of the new guidelines, your options for protection systems and much, much more. Sign up now so you understand the new rules and your responsibilities.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how these standards benefits employers
- Identify and comply with the key components of subpart D of 29 CFR 1910.22-30
- Understand OSHA’s requirements for railings, handrails and guards
- Avoid the top five violations of Subpart D
- Learn what new responsibilities employers have under the updated rule
- Identify the fall protection options OSHA considers acceptable
- Successfully meet rope descent and ladder safety requirements, including height limits and modifications
- Meet OSHA’s fall hazard requirements for exposed workers
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a Dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?