Webinar Wednesday – NEW – Compliance With the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
The OSHA bloodborne pathogens standard covers a lot of ground—from prevention to training to the disposal or cleaning of personal protective equipment. And while clearly applicable to the health care industry (where exposure risk is high), recent fines to large retailers and government agencies show the standard’s protection stretches beyond those occupations.
Wondering if you’ve got it all covered … or if your organization is doing its best to protect employees from long-lasting infections or disease? If you’re not sure, you need to review the details of this law. But rather than combing through pages and pages of details wondering what applies to you, enroll now in our brand-new Webinar, Compliance With the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. In one convenient hour, we’ll review common violations and get to the heart of safeguards, record keeping and educating … to keep you compliant with the law. Sign up now.
The information you’ll learn is too critical to take for granted:
- The top 10 bloodborne pathogens violations and how to avoid them
- Understand the difference between an exposure incident and an occupational exposure
- Elements employers must include in an exposure control plan (ECP)
- Identify what specific bloodborne pathogens are considered infectious materials
- How to make an exposure determination
- Determine what universal precautions OSHA requires in an exposure control plan
- Not a clinic, hospital, lab or other medical or dental facility? It doesn’t matter! Learn what aspects of the standard apply to nearly every employer.
- Procedures for evaluating the circumstances surrounding an exposure incident
- OSHA training and education required under the standard
- Know and comply with OSHA’s record-keeping and retention requirements
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?