Webinar Wednesday – NEW – Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Managers and Supervisors
An important client makes a lewd comment in a meeting with your team. Everyone laughs uncomfortably and says nothing. Later, a woman on your team comes to your office upset by the remarks. As the manager, what should you have done?
A few of the hard-hitting topics covered:
- Understand what behaviors the courts and the EEOC consider to be sexual harassment or discrimination
- Learn how the EEOC now applies Title VII protection on the basis of sex and sexual harassment protections to LGBT-related cases
- Recognize and understand how sexual harassment harms the victim, the harasser and the organization
- Assess and reduce the risk factors for quid pro quo and hostile work environment sexual harassment
- Differentiate between sexual harassment and behavior that’s simply in poor taste—and know how to respond to both
- Assess practical examples of sexual harassment and determine how to prevent incidents of harassment, discrimination or retaliation before they occur
- Know the legally required remedies and protections you need to make available to victims of sexual harassment
- How to safely and legally investigate complaints without violating employee privacy rights
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?