Webinar Wednesday – NEW – Structured Thinking and Communication Skills
When trying to rally support for an idea, it’s natural for most of us to build our story by recounting supporting facts … finishing with the punch line “taa-daa, here’s my solution.” It’s also typical when we run into a problem—a client’s change of mind, a competitor’s latest maneuver—to grab for the quickest fix.
But these reactions don’t work in a fast-paced business world. Leaders (and your colleagues) are also working at top speed and need to quickly see your solutions … and then the supporting data. And while a problem does need a quick fix, speed needs to be matched with carefully weighed options. Higher-order thinking is demanded.
Structured Thinking and Communication Skills is our latest one-hour Webinar that teaches you how to be hypothesis-driven in your work. These high-level skills will help you organize your thoughts … and the facts … so you draw more accurate conclusions; make better, faster decisions; and sell your ideas—and yourself—with objective data. Work smarter with better results. Sign up now.
A few highlights of this breakthrough course:
- Find out how being hypothesis-driven can make you more selective, efficient and effective in the work you do (and the work you don’t do)
- Create and build support for the “controlling idea”
- Understand how hypothesis-driven thinking and communication creates more efficient analysis, reduces message confusion and forces conclusion-oriented thinking
- Be able to clearly identify the core analyses you need to support your story
- Understand how to iteratively “sell” your story to stakeholders
- Determine and apply an effective presentation structure to convey your story—your thoughts and ideas—in a compelling manner
- Drive toward the “So what?”
- How to identify and communicate situation, complication, question and resolution
- Apply the Pyramid Principle and create presentations that anticipate and answer your audience’s questions quickly and effectively
All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?