Webinar Wednesday – How to Comply With OSHA’s Lockout/Tagout Standard

A worker reaches inside a jammed machine to try to fix it. It suddenly releases … crushing his hand. Steam, electricity, pressure—your workers face obvious and unexpected energy hazards in the routine maintenance and repair of on-the-job machinery and equipment. OSHA’s lockout/tagout standard 1910.147 protects them. But employer compliance isn’t as simple as just reminding employees to turn off or unplug the equipment first. And what happens when adjustments need to be made while a machine is on?  

Employers must understand the rules for varying devices and situations—and how to educate workers and supervisors on those rules. Our new one-hour Webinar How to Comply With OSHA’s Lockout/Tagout Standard examines all the specifics of this critical safety standard. Even minor violations are serious business—putting workers at risk and putting you, the employer, in the cross-hairs of OSHA enforcement. Know the law. Sign up today!

Help Me Protect My Workers! 

All Webinars and Live Seminars are FREE with STAR12!

STAR12Logo_Horiz_Reg_RGB

What is STAR12, you ask?

• Unlimited Live Seminars
  • Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
  • Online Courses with Testing
  • Guided Learning Paths
  • Access to a dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
  • and Much Much More…

Is STAR12  Right for You and Your Business?

Learn More

This Post Has 3 Comments

1. Elijah

Did this get dropped? Normally we can find these a short while after they have gone live?

1. Dan Rose

Elijah, I just wanted to let you know that we are checking on a timeline for when this webinar will get posted to STAR12. When we find out, we will let you know. Thank you so much for being a valued customer and we appreciate your feedback.

2. Dan Rose

Elijah, we’ve been told that they are a bit behind in getting things uploaded, but they hope to have it all done by Monday. Let us know if you need anything else.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *