Webinar Wednesday! 5 Leadership Secrets Every New Supervisor Must Know
You don’t have to be a born leader. Leadership isn’t an innate ability — it is an acquired set of skills that anyone with the desire to lead can learn. As a new supervisor, you have a lot to learn. You need tried and true leadership techniques to help you hit the ground running. You need 5 Leadership Secrets Every New Supervisor Must Know.
In one hour, you’ll discover your leadership style … you’ll learn how to transition smoothly from associate to supervisor … and you’ll learn that being a great supervisor isn’t always about leading — you have to know when to follow too.
Learn the secrets most leaders only learn after years on the job. Enroll in 5 Leadership Secrets Every New Supervisor Must Know today!
A Glimpse at What You’ll Learn
- Complete your own SWOT analysis: Determine who you are as a leader
- Choose people over processes: Processes don’t get projects done, people do
- How to be adaptable and fluid: Change happens quickly and your team will look to you for leadership
- Be an independent thinker: Set a positive example for your team
- To be a great leader, be a great follower: Tips for gaining ideas and inspiration
All Webinars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?