New STAR12 Webinar: Public Speaking Without Fear
Nervous in front of crowds?
You’re not alone! Speaking in front of groups — large or small — can be paralyzing. It can make you feel shaky … nauseous … and absolutely unable to get a word out at a volume anyone else can hear. Public speaking is hard. It’s intimidating. It’s just plain scary. And while doing it well is a tremendous asset to your career, not doing it at all can really hold you back. You know that you need to be able to present … but you need real solutions for when your mind just goes blank!
We’re not going to tell you to picture your audience in their underwear.
Because hey, frankly, that doesn’t work out well for anyone! Instead, when you attend Public Speaking Without Fear, we’ll give you real tips and tricks you can use every time you present in front of an audience — whether it’s one or 100. We’ll give you crucial tips for feeling prepared and comfortable with your material … proven techniques to calm frazzled nerves … and tricks you can use so that you appear calm and in control in front of others — even if your palms are sweating!
You CAN overcome your fear and speak confidently in front of others.
Disguise your fears and come across as calm, collected, and confident! The ability to speak in public with confidence and authority can have an amazing impact on your reputation and your career — discover how you can learn to ”fake it ’til you make it“ in this powerful one-hour webinar. You’ll discover how to keep yourself focused, engage with the audience, and make sure that you’re speaking with clarity and confidence — so that you can really make an impact with your presentations. Enroll today!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Feeling prepared: 4 organizational tips you can apply to any presentation
- Less is more: how to use your notes to keep relaxed and focused — without reading your speech
- Making the right impression: using posture, gestures, and voice inflections to the fullest
- Connecting with your audience — techniques for developing an instant rapport
- Relaxation techniques you can use to calm your nerves so you appear cool and confident
- Tips for making sure you’re speaking clearly — and at the right volume
- How to turn your nervousness into enthusiasm and energy
- How to remove ums, ahs and other nervous tics from your talk
- Ways to see if you’ve lost your audience — and how to bring them back
- Finishing with a flourish: giving a great — and memorable — closing
- Easy tips to handle question-and-answer periods
All Webinars are FREE with STAR12!
What is STAR12, you ask?
- Unlimited Live Seminars
- Unlimited Live and On-Demand Webinars
- Online Courses with Testing
- Guided Learning Paths
- Access to a dynamic group of 75,000 Fellow Professionals
- and Much Much More…
Is STAR12 Right for You and Your Business?