Training for the Bonny Eagle School District
The Secretary Professional Development Team for MSAD 6 (the BonnyEagle School District), recently engaged Gail Cohen to lead a workshop for all district secretaries, administrative assistants and central office staff. The workshop was scheduled for a full day and was entitled The Consummate Professional, A Learning Experience for you, The Extraordinary Assistant. Gail’s level of expertise and enthusiasm was beyond our expectations! To say that the day was a resounding success would be an understatement as
reflected in the candid comments below which were made by some of the attendees:
- Wonderful suggestions as to how to be a more successful person in life and at work.
- Refreshing and uplifting.
- Very motivating and there are many principles I will apply.
- Kept the day moving along flawlessly. She really knows how to keep your attention.
- Great supportive training techniques.
- Enlightening, informative and thought provoking.
- Fun, passionate and helpful
- I learned a lot about how to work effectively and positively.
- Team building at its best!
- Not just a training, but a life changing, motivational and inspirational day!
On behalf of MSAD 6, I wish to formally commend Gail Cohen for
providing a learning experience that was truly motivating to the
extraordinary assistant. Would we ask her to meet with us again …
Rae B. Theriault, Facilitator
Secretary Professional Development Team