Success Story: I love NST!

I’ve been a Star 12 member for 5 years now. I use it for training in our warehouse facility and for my own personal growth. I must say that I see a change in myself and fellow associates. Communication, respect, innovation, assertiveness, has run rampant in this organization since using your webinars.

Management also enjoys the ease of training (taking from production time). My Director has no problem paying for this annually because it is well worth it. For a minimal amount we train associates throughout the year to meet our company, career, and growth goals. Thanks NST for making me look good!!!

Anita
Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Inc., a Fortune 100 company, is the world’s largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services and logistics solutions. We distribute and market a large variety of technology and mobility products from leading companies, such as Acer, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard (“HP”), IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung and many others.

Ingram Micro Inc.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *